May 4, 2020
To our customers:
During the coming weeks as businesses and restaurants begin to reopen, we want to reassure our customers that Balance Point Heating & Cooling is continuing its precautionary measures to keep our staff and customers healthy. Your comfort, health and safety is always a priority for us.
We continue to develop protocols and guidelines in accordance with recommendations from public health notifications and industry professionals. We meet with our staff regularly to communicate safe practices during this difficult time.
We ask that you reschedule any service or installation if anyone in the household has been sick with a fever, cough or shortness of breath; or, if someone in the home has been placed in quarantine due to the Coronavirus.
Our office staff is practicing social distancing in our work environment and regularly washing hands and using hand sanitizer frequently.
What you can expect during a service call and/or installation.
You can expect that:
1. Our staff has reported to work on that day healthy and without a fever;
2. Our technicians and installers will maintain a distance from you during any interactions;
3. Our technicians and installers will sanitize their hands prior to entering your home;
4. Our technicians and installers will wear a mask while in your home, if you prefer.
5. Our technicians and installers will listen to any concerns you may have about their presence in your home.
Above all, we want to assure you that we are continuing to monitor best practices to protect you and will continue to provide you reliable and quality HVAC service as always.
Balance Point Heating & Cooling
Justin & Kate Zeysing