In the Spirit of Giving and
Giving Tuesday is December 3, 2019. Keeping our customers and those we care about safe and warm through the winter is important to us. We want to give back to the community by helping someone in need of a new furnace. We have a commitment to the improvement of our local community and the wellness of our employees and customers. As part of that commitment we decided this was the perfect year to give back to our community of customers and followers.
Join us in the spirit of giving by nominating someone you know who is in need of a new furnace.
- We will provide a new Carrier Furnace (with equal to or greater efficiency than existing furnace), complete with installation and a one year parts & labor warranty.
- Nominees can be anyone, a family member, a neighbor, service member or complete stranger! Someone who may be in need of a little extra support or encouragement. You can even nominate yourself.
- All nominees must reside in and own the home where the furnace is to be installed. Sorry, but mobile homes and homes on LP Gas are excluded from this year's giveaway.
Warm the heart and home of someone you choose to nominate.
Fill out the Nomination Form with your reason why you think they need a new furnace. All nominees will receive a card on your behalf acknowledging your nomination unless you choose to be anonymous.
- Furnace installation to be scheduled at Balance Point Heating & Cooling's discretion.
- Giveaway recipient must be the owner of the home.
- Home must be located in the Kansas City Metropolitan area serviced by Balance Point Heating & Cooling. Home must already have sufficient ductwork, gas piping, flue, basement access, and space allowed for typical installation. Balance Point technicians will visit the homes of the top three finalists to confirm the eligibiliy of the winner.